If you need SSD storage and an adapter, take a look at the solution just presented and indiegogo, a device that has both, since it can be connected to the laptop with a Thunderbolt 3 connector, designed to work with Windows and Mac laptops, as well as tablets, mobiles or any other device.
It’s a high-capacity, pocket-sized external solid state drive (SSD) solution, as it can go up to 4TB of available storage, so we can quickly back up and transport files.
It has an ultra-fast 950 MB / s read and write system, and does not need additional software, since it is an external disk.
Also 6 in 1 adapter
It is available in 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities, but it is also a 6-in-1 multiport adapter.
It features six optimized ports, significantly expanding connectivity for your MacBook and laptop with USB-C or Thunderbolt. Allows you to connect HDMI 4K video output, USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports, 1GB Ethernet port, and an SD card reader to the laptop.
The ports are:
– Puerto HDMI 2.0– 4K60Hz port for connecting multiple monitors and playing 4K video without lag
– USB 3.1 hub– Second-generation USB hub for high-speed data transfers.
– Thunderbolt 3– 40 Gbps Hi-Speed USB to connect your Apple products to any device.
– USB type C– USB-C 3.1 Gen2 connector to ensure superior connectivity with mobile devices and accessories.
– SD card reader– A fast and convenient way to transfer data with 300MB / s.
– Puerto Ethernet– Cable Internet connection with 1000 Mbps network speed.
They comment that with the second generation USB Type-C port, TurboHub works up to 7 times faster than with traditional SSD storage.
Price and availability
The price depends on the space we want, with the prices that you see in the image above (they start from 109 dollars in this phase and indiegogo). Shipments will begin to be made from March 2021.