Although sometimes taking selfies can be a bit more uncomfortable compared to photos taken with the rear camera, we now have the possibility to improve the process and the results by showing up to 3 different ways to be able to take those selfies without using your hands.
First, we must add that two of the three forms that we will be presenting will only be available for Huawei and Samsung mobile phones, who have special roles created for this task.
Take selfies without using your hands on Huawei phones
To begin, we are going to first address the function of Huawei phones, so if you have a mobile phone from the brand and you did not know about the existence of that tool, you better pay attention. Through a voice activated function, the camera of recent Huawei mobile devices can trigger it and thus take selfies just by saying the word Cheese out loud. To activate this function, do the following:
– Enter the Camera app on your Huawei mobile.
– Once inside, click on the gear icon located at the top right, to enter the Settings section.
– Scroll down a bit between all the options, find and click on the one that says Audio Control.
– Activate the function, and also activate the tab that says Say Cheese to take photos.
Take selfies without using your hands on Samsung phones
Already on the part of Samsung mobiles, these too have up to two different native functions. With one, you can take photos through the same voice commands, and with the other, you just have to place the palm of your hand in front of the camera to take the photo. The procedure to activate them is as follows:
– Open the Camera app on your Samsung mobile.
– Click on the gear symbol.
– Enter the Shooting Methods tab and activate both the Voice Control function and the Show Palm function, if you want to have both tools ready to use, of course.
Finally, there is one of the most classic and least used options by many users, and it is the timer. With this, when taking a selfie, a countdown will be displayed on the screen which will reflect the time until the photo is taken automatically. You can even choose how many seconds you want to pass before the camera activates, so if it is of your interest, here is the process to activate it:
– Enter the Camera app on your mobile.
– Depending on the brand and model of the smartphone, the symbol of a clock or the Timer function can be found both on the main screen and in the Settings section. Whatever your case, try to activate the function.
– Choose the number of seconds you think necessary and enough to prepare for the photo and here!