- We’ll tell you what you can do if the volume of your AirPods is different.
- Pollution is often the cause, but a software or hardware problem can also be the cause.
Some users have the problem that their Apple AirPods are differently loud. This can have different reasons, possible causes are:
- a bug in the settings
- Software problems
- a hardware failure
We’ll tell you what you can do about it.
iOS 15: These iPhones could receive the update
The new version of the iOS operating system, iOS 15, should appear in autumn 2021. You can find out below which devices will be received and which features are possible.
If after the Cleaning the headphones If the volume is still different, you may be able to fix the problem by unpairing and resetting the AirPods.
If this doesn’t help, a look at the settings may help. Here you will find the option to adjust the balance for headphones and can sometimes compensate for differences manually.
This is how you adjust the balance
- 1. Connects the headphones to the iPhone and wears them
- 2. Open Settings> Accessibility> Audio / Visual and move the slider according to your taste.
If the problem persists after these steps, you can try to install the latest firmware for the AirPods. How to update the software:
- 1. Connect the AirPods to the mobile phone and leave them in the open case next to the iPhone
- 2. Under Settings> General> About> AirPods from [Euer Name] you can find the installed firmware version
- 3. Now leave the headphones in the case for a while; the update is usually downloaded and installed after a short time.
If the error persists, there is very likely a hardware problem.