A new wireless switch actuator for top hat rail mounting is now available for the Homematic IP smart home system.
Replacement for impulse switches and staircase time switches
With the new wireless switch actuator for top hat rail mounting from Homematic IP, impulse switches and staircase time switches can be easily replaced and integrated into the smart home. After installation, it can be controlled conveniently by app, by voice or with a Homematic IP radio button.
The switching status of the relay is shown at any time on an illuminated display of the switching actuator.
- Smart radio-compatible replacement for impulse switches (e.g. Eltako) and staircase time switches
- Robust housing for standard DIN rail / top hat rail mounting on TS35 mounting rail in accordance with EN 60715, mounting width 1 TE
- Low standby power consumption (only 300 mW power consumption)
- Screwless terminals for easy wiring
- A potential-free relay contact enables currents up to 10 A to be switched
- Stand-alone operation possible through 230 V input
- One of the following solutions is required for operation:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central CCU2 / CCU3 with local user interface WebUI or radio modules for Raspberry Pi
- Third party partner solutions