After an update to version 2.32, the modular smart home system homee is also compatible with sensors from Aqara.
Integrate Aqara temperature and humidity sensor into homee
At homee, the year 2021 begins with lots of news and enhancements. Two new cubes have already been added, the Warema and CentronicPlus cube. With an update to the Version 2.32 Now there is also support for other devices.
The integration of the Aqara sensor for measuring temperature, humidity and air pressure is particularly interesting here. The implementation of further Aqara products would of course also be very nice, as they are particularly cheap and impress with their high quality.
Here is an overview of all newly supported devices
- Steca coolcept fleX und coolcept³ fleX
- Eltako wireless blind and roller shutter actuator FJ62NP-230V
- Eltako wireless light actuator FL62NP-230V
- Eltako Funk-Relaisaktor FR62NP-230V
- Eltako wireless universal dimming actuator without N connection FD62NP-230V
- Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Heat it Z-TRM3
- TKB Home TZE93.716