Saturday Night Live is a television program in the United States with many years behind it, a program that tends to make fun of the news, and that has a different special guest every week, with space also for bands and music artists.
Yesterday was the time for tech entrepreneur Elon Musk, who commented on several really revealing things about his career.
In summary, we leave you the most important points:
– Has revealed that he has the Asperger syndrome, and recognized that he interprets the environment around him differently from how other people do. He put it like this:
[…] I don’t always have a lot of intonation or variation in my way of speaking[…] In fact, I’m making history tonight as the first person with Asperger to host SNL.
– With more than 53 million followers on Twitter, joked about his use of social media.
Look, I know I say or post strange things sometimes, but this is how my brain works.
– Remarked his main successes:
[…] I reinvented electric cars and will send people to Mars in a rocket. Did you think I was going to be a normal, laid back guy too?
– He joked about him unusual name of your child: X Æ A-12 Musk.
– He talked about cryptocurrency Dogecoin, did not speak very well, said it was a very big risk, and caused an almost immediate drop in value.
Once again, Elon Musk attracted attention with each phrase in a video that is already on YouTube with more than 2 million views.