Here we have the cheapest 5G mobile on the market, the new realme 8 5G presented today by the company, at an event in which we have also seen the realme 8 and the realme Buds Q2 headphones.
The price of less than 200 euros is striking, with an introductory offer of 179 euros until May 20.
realme 8 5G
The new 5G mobile from realme has really interesting, impressive features, even if we take into account its price:
– Dimensity 700 5G processor
– 5,000 mAh battery.
– 8.5mm and 185g body.
– FHD + screen, with a refresh rate of 90Hz, 6.5 inches and a brightness of up to 600 nits.
– 48MP high definition main lens, with another for black and white portraits and 4cm macro lenses. realme 8 5G features an advanced 48MP Nightscape camera, comprised of a 48MP Ultra HD main camera, a black and white portrait lens, and a macro lens. The main camera comes with an F1.8 aperture, 80 ° FOV, and 6P lens.
– 16MP front camera with F2.0 aperture.
– realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 11.
The technology Smart 5G It can intelligently detect the surrounding signal environment and switch between 4G and 5G without switching time, which achieves 30% less power consumption than phones without the Smart 5G function.
Here i show you in video:
This mobile will go on sale on May 18 in Supersonic Blue and Supersonic Black and in 2 configurations:
– 4GB + 64GB. Only on Amazon, for 179 euros until May 20, then it will cost 199.
– 6GB + 128GB. From May 18 to 20 for 229 euros in all stores. Then its price will be 249 euros.
But it was not only 5G that has attracted attention. The realme 8 has also marked style with a SuperAMOLED screen for less than 200 euros in Spain and its 64MP camera. Let’s see its strengths:
– 6.4-inch SuperAMOLED screen, with 1080p FHD resolution.
– on-screen fingerprint sensor
– 5000mAh battery (40 days standby and 10 hours playing). The battery can be charged to 100% in 65 minutes.
– Mediatek Helio G95 processor.
– 177g and a thickness of 7.99 mm.
– Ultra clear quad camera, composed of a 64MP main camera, an 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle and a macro lens and a black and white portrait lens. 64MP main camera comes with super large size sensor, f / 1.79 aperture and 64MP super high pixels, supports Quad Bayer, pixel size up to 1.4μm. The ultra macro lens allows users to get closer to 4cm. It also has the Tilt-shift mode, which can turn the real world into a miniature world using optical illusion. This tilt-shift mode also allows you to manually adjust the shape, angle, position, and size of the blur effect.
The prices are:
– 4GB + 64GB. 179 euros for the first 48 hours (May 12 and 13). After it will be 20 euros more expensive.
– 6GB + 128GB. 229 euros at all official distributors.
realme Buds Q2
We have also seen the brand’s new headphones, with Bass Boost +, which increases the power of the bass, 400mAh battery with 20 hours of autonomy, low latency Gaming mode, individual microphones with noise reduction system, ergonomic design and IPX4 water resistance.
realme Buds Q 2 will also go on sale on May 18 at a price of 29.99 euros.