The Homematic IP app has received a new update. There are also some new functions on board.
Secure locking for door lock drive with door contacts
Homematic IP is one of the most extensive smart home systems ever. There is a wide variety of different home automation products here. Only recently they presented their own Smart Lock, which additionally expands the portfolio.
With today’s update of the Homematic IP app, new functions are also added. These are the changes in version 2.7.0:
New function “secure locking” for door lock drives with door contacts.
– Integration des Garagentortasters (HmIP-WGC).
– Garage door groups for direct links between transmitters and garage door modules or the garage door button
– The light configuration is now in the menu under light and shade
– Event log replaces the security log
– New font
– General stability improvements and bug fixes