It is becoming more and more common to see folding electric bicycles in cities. They are fast, comfortable and take up very little space, three variables that define what should be the ideal vehicle to move around cities.
Today we will talk about the HIMO Z16, an electric bicycle with a 250 W and 36 V motor, which reaches a maximum speed of up to 40 km / h, although in Europe it is limited to 25 km / h due to current legislation.
Let’s see its strengths:
– It measures 1400 x 550 x 1050mm, but when folded it only occupies 650 x 860 x 230mm. It folds thanks to a magnetic attraction system that effectively prevents the tire from rolling away.
-´With regard to the braking system, it uses dual disc for stable braking.
– It has a waterproof LCD screen (IPX7) that shows the remaining power, the mileage, the speed in real time and the information of possible errors. It does not dazzle at night, and is perfectly visible during the day.
– It has a rear safety shock absorber that adapts to different types of streets, effectively reducing vibration, so there is no fear of potholes.
– The body has a high-strength aluminum alloy frame, which makes it light in weight.
– The seat is made of vacuum foam, designed so that you can sit for a long time.
– It has LED headlights, strong reflector and longer range.
– The 10 AH and 250W battery allows up to 80 km of autonomy in normal mode, 55 in powerful mode.
You can find it and gogobest for 498.99 euros, with a discount of 15 euros using the code YBX9CM2C8CNC.