Orange is currently offering an Open pack at a discounted price with a 70 GB package and 400 Mb / s Fiber. Simpler, while being less expensive!
Orange has always offered discounts for customers who subscribe to both a mobile plan and a fixed offer. If these reductions are generally modest, the operator is currently going much further with a promotion that is at least interesting: a 70 GB mobile plan + a fiber subscription for only 29.99 euros per month for a year. Taken separately, the subscriptions would cost you 42.98 euros per month over the same period. It is therefore a reduction of 12 euros each month.
After 12 months, the pack will be billed at 63.99 euros… which will always be less than the 76.98 euros that Orange would ask you after 12 months for the same subscriptions taken separately. If you do not wish to pay after 12 months, at the end of the promotional period, you can cancel your subscription on the anniversary date since the commitment is only for one year. Orange has done it right.
Orange Fiber and 70 GB plan
In detail, you are therefore entitled with this offer to the 5G Orange 70 GB package. This package includes:
- Unlimited calls in France and from the Europe, DOM, Switzerland / Andorra zones to these zones and France
- Unlimited SMS / MMS in France and from the Europe, DOM, Switzerland / Andorra zones to these zones and France
- Internet 70Go (in 4G, reduced speed beyond) usable in metropolitan France and in zones Europe, DOM, Switzerland / Andorra
It is therefore a fairly comprehensive offer, which has the merit of being used indifferently in France and in the rest of Europe. Europe which is understood in the broad sense with Switzerland and Andorra. This is one of the strengths of this package compared to offers like those from RED or B & You.
As for the Internet, the subscription corresponds to the classic Orange Fiber formula. It gives the right to:
- Fiber up to 400 Mbit / s (connection is free)
- With the latest Livebox 5
- Orange TV with 140 TV channels included and Ultra HD 4K decoder (on request)
- Unlimited calls to landlines in 110 destinations.
Orange’s basic offer is therefore already well equipped to meet the vast majority of current needs.