The new HomeDevices app, which is now available for iOS, offers you an overview of the HomeKit devices available on the market.
HomeDevices as HomeKit database
Developer Yannic Fries today released a new app for iOS, which is a comprehensive database of HomeKit devices. Not only are the devices available on the market clearly listed, but also their functions in the form of sensors, control devices and which possible automation systems are available.
Over 360 HomeKit devices are already entered in the app. Users can upload missing devices and thus work on expanding the database.
All functions of the HomeDevices app
- Shows HomeKit devices as they really are
- Shows sensors, controls, events and conditions
- Devices can be displayed according to device type (temperature sensor, door lock, socket, etc.)
- Devices can be added to a wish list
- Your own HomeKit devices can be compared with the database. So you can quickly and easily see what your own HomeKit devices can really do
- If your own devices are not yet available in the database, they can simply be uploaded. No personal data is shared, only the technical data.
- Devices can be easily shared via a URL
- Version 1.1 is already waiting for the release from Apple. In this version it will be possible to filter the devices by region.
The app is free and can now be downloaded on the iPhone or iPad.
If you want to exchange ideas on the topic, then take a look in our group “HomeKit & Siri – Everything about Apple’s smart systems!”On Facebook. There you will find a huge community that deals with Apple topics across the board!