I already have the Mibro X1 in my hands, a watch that has just arrived in stores offering an Amoled screen for a very low price, since these days of launch it can be purchased for about 50 euros.
We are talking about a clock with a circular screen whose spheres can be changed between dozens and dozens available, some being animated, as seen in the video.
The features of the Mibro Watch X1 are striking:
– 1.3 inch AMOLED HD colorful display that offers rich colors even in bright ambient light.
– Sports assistant: 38 sports modes that include exercises both outdoors and indoors. Indoors we have Yoga, sit-ups, rope jumping and others, and outdoors we have mountain climbing, triathlon, roller skating, rock climbing, skateboarding, parkour and more. A unique exercise report can be generated to attest to each effort.
– 5ATM water resistance. We can swim or shower with him without problems.
– The long-lasting battery guarantees a use of two weeks. Once charged, it can be used by connecting to the mobile phone application and obtaining 24h dynamic heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, recording of 60 minutes of sports exercise on average per week, 100 messages and 6 calls per day. The time has been calculated by turning on the screen by lifting the wrist 60 times and the alarm clock 3 times a day. In basic mode it lasts 60 days (it is not used while it is turned on without connecting to the mobile application). It is 350mAh and takes 4.5 hours to fully charge.
– Three early warning modes of exercise, rest and sleep, with timely warning of any potential problems.
– Blood oxygen meter.
– Total sleep monitoring.
– Measure stress
– Shows WeChat alerts, SMS, incoming calls, weather, alarm clock and other information of the apps that we decide.
– We can customize the watch face.
It is a 47mm watch, with a thickness of 11.4mm and a weight of 52g (including the strap).
If you are interested, I leave the link that points to aliexpress, where there are discount coupons in the description.