- A “price list” for Apple’s upcoming iPhone 14 generation is circulating on Twitter.
- The prices are given in US dollars and cannot be converted 1:1 into euros.
- Price increases are expected.
If the information from “LeaksApplePro” is correct, then the iPhone 14 Pro Max will cost $ 1,199 in the cheapest configuration. The predecessor, that iPhone 13 Pro Max cost $1,099 at release. The site attributes the $100 price increase to increased production costs.
You can find one here Tweet, which complements the article. With one click you can display it.
The information provided is also not final, but something “that Apple is thinking about”. They don’t seem unrealistic. This also applies to the expected prices of the other three models. The overview.
- iPhone 14: 799 US-Dollar
- iPhone 14 Max: 899 US-Dollar
- iPhone 14 Pro: 1.099 US-Dollar
- iPhone 14 Pro Max: 1.199 US-Dollar
There is said to be no successor to the iPhone 13 Mini, so the iPhone 14 Mini does not appear in the unofficial price list. The iPhone 14 would thus, alongside a new one iPhone SE, become the entry-level variant. However, since the iPhone 13 Mini 2020 cost $699, one can speak of an indirect price increase.
The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are said to have new cameras that are four times better, than previous generations. For confusion that could unusual display, which is currently being discussed in social networks.